A. Your child needs to bring:
- Clothes that are appropriate to the weather and that you/they don't mind getting dirty or wet.
- Sensible footwear for a range of activities - trainers are best. If it's wet, they may like to bring wellies too.
- A complete spare change of clothes (socks, shoes, underwear, the lot!).
- A waterproof coat with a hood if possible.
- Swimming costume/trunks and a towel (and armbands if required)
- Suncream and sun hat.
- Packed lunch and up to 2 snacks (for the morning and afternoon breaks).
- A drinks bottle - water is always available for refills but you may like to bring squash/ juice for lunch. No fizzy drinks please.
- A bicycle in good working order and a helmet if your child wishes to cycle. Without a helmet, your child will be unable to cycle.
- No electronic equipment (including mobile phones) please!
*Please make sure all clothing and items are named. We inevitably end up with a mountain of lost property and you stand a chance of getting it back if you have names attached/inside.*